Wednesday, March 18, 2009


Dreaming For...



Okay, I officially look like a true newbie in this so-called the "MAKEUP WORLD". If you have seen my beauty kit, it doesn't contain any M.A.C. product and everyone, I repeat EVERYONE (or at least all those makeup addicts and artists) uses M.A.C. products except poor me. :(

I admit that I don't have that money to buy those expensive shiny black palettes but I can dream for it. Hahaha. Good thing, dreams ARE for free. I can already imagine myself holding a precious limited editon M.A.C. brush with its magnificent-looking handle. Isn't it fun to think about it?

I tell you. It's fun to dream but one thing I learned in school is that if you dream about something and you're really determined to accomplish it, you should use the SMART method.

SMART stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic & Timely.

So I made a list on the top 10 things I want to have.

[I have to make it realistic and achievable so I'll start with 10 things first]


1. Hello Kitty Dazzleglass


2. Tricolour Lipglass


3. Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation/Loose


4. Mineralize Blush (Duo)


5. Hello Kitty Eyeshadow x4 Too Dolly


6. 129 Powder/Blush Brush


7. Glitter Eye Liner


8. 316 Lip Brush/Covered Brush


9. 217 Blending Brush


10. Brush Roll M.A.C.




(Photos From The M.A.C. Website)

I expect to have those 10 items before I reach the age of 18! Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment