Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where you at?


This coming Sunday evening is our most-awaited GRADBALL . It's like Prom except that we don't have dates. Haha. No BOYS Allowed This Time .

My problem this time is that I don't know where to get my make-up done. I went to Piandre at Libis for my prom last year but it's so expensive in that salon that I can't afford it this year. Haha. It's either I go to a salon like Bench Fix or do the make-up myself.

Since I've been looking at make-up blogs for around three weeks now and I can say that I've learned a lot from different sorts of people, I've decided to do the make-up myself. I will probably buy eyeshadow palettes from Elianto, The Face Shop or G-lish.

I hope everything will work-out on my
FIRST REAL DEAL MAKE-UP PROJECT.

Oh btw, I bought new shoes for my gradball. I absolutely loooooove it. The shoes yells:
"When Becky Bloomwood meets Elle Woods".
Interesting huh?

I'll show you the pictures of my dress and the shoes soon so watch out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment